Bell Integration is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
- To support the Asset Retire and Logistic team, carrying out goods in and despatch duties, collecting customer assets and general warehouse activities. Van Driving.
- Good PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook. Confident in entering data into databases.
- Good attention to detail and able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment.
- Understands health & safety risks of working in a warehouse environment, and follows safe working practices.
- Able and willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of tasks and duties
- Ability to work effectively within the team to share workload, also taking on single tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Organised and methodical, able to receive instruction and guidance and report back
- Customer Contact is required which will require the role holder to be of smart appearance. A company uniform is provided including PPE.
- A current Fork Lift license. Bendy
- A current Clean manual driving licence
- Use of Navision/Access databases
- Perform goods in duties, unload vehicles, check and unpack receipts, including accurate and timely data entry to Navision/ Access databases.
- Picking stock for despatch from the stocks, checking and packing goods in preparation for shipping.
- Asset tagging new customer stock received pre-storage into the warehouse.
- Move/ transfer stock within the warehouse and between warehouses on site using trucks and trollies.
- Maintaining tidiness and organisation within all Bell Warehouses. Sweeping up and putting the rubbish in the bins.
- Assist Bell drivers in Customer site shredding and asset collections. Loading vehicles.
- Van Driving to support Collection and Deliveries to Customer sites.
- Inventory stock checks of assets held in the warehouse.
- Assist with waste collections and out loads of WEEE equipment to the recycle plant.
- Advise the management team immediately if any problems occur that have an impact on the business.
- Work with the team to ensure a proactive workflow
- To carry out other Warehouse related functions as required by the Senior Management Team.