Bell Integration provides support and expertise to its customers within the ‘Run the business’ arena by delivering global managed services that effectively manage infrastructure, applications, content and people to a defined outcome.
The role will be working on a desktop hardware break fix managed services. The role will involve uploading building laptops and desktops images. Installing & re installing desktops and setting up local area networks. It will also involve doing basic hardware repairs/ upgrades on desktop/ laptop top assets including fixing screens, keyboards, adding memory etc.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive team player
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware:
- Lenovo client products (accreditations desirable)
- Dell and/or HP also desirable
- OS deployment using CMCV (or SCCM)
- Application/ Software deployment
- Basic knowledge of setting up Local Area Networks/ LANs
- Working knowledge of Win 7 (Win 10 desirable)
- Basic knowledge in networking and system administration.
- TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, VPN, Routing, modems5.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL (foundation accreditation preferred.)
- Flexibility to travel to local sites (frequently) and national sites (infrequently) to cover holiday, sickness and projects
- Major Projects/ Replacement Programme
- Troubleshooting hardware and removing/ re installing hardware components ex, Laptop keyboards, Ram
- Providing an excellent customer service through strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Building, imaging, and deploying laptops and desktops
- Prioritise tasks independently without escalations in a busy environment
- Managing and closing support tickets according KPI/SLAs
- Constantly seeks to improve technical knowledge and researches new product capabilities