Bell Integration is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
Purpose of the role:
The role of the warehouse operative is to ensure all equipment is logged, booked in and bin located both physically and on our systems.
- Receive and Log all equipment received through the door via computer based Goods In Log.
- Update GI LOG with accurate information allowing all to see what has been received.
- Monitor the arrival of PO’s and ensure they are correctly booked-in via computer based stock management system.
- Ensure all orders are picked and made available for processing in a timely fashion.
- Book In equipment returns (GRN’s) and make available for orders in a timely fashion.
- Move equipment to engineering department for Booking In queues and ensure engineers are aware of Servers and AV equipment to be booked in.
- Update the IT system and inform Sales People of shortages and damages.
- Laser scan items for accurate Bin locating and ensuring consolidation of equipment on the shelves to maximise space usage.
- Conduct Perpetual inventory of storage goods.
- Keep the warehouse in a clean and tidy fashion.
- Disposing / Recycling of used packaging on a daily basis.
- Support the other business units when requested.
- Previous experience working within a busy operations function
- Results orientated with a real focus on achieving targets
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Proactive, self-starting and flexible approach
- Possess good communication skills
- Show drive and tenacity
- Good ability to use initiative
- Reach Forklift licence