Bell Integration is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
Responsible for: Supporting our external customers with their Microsoft solutions, Exchange, Outlook mail clients and O365 (Notes/Domino environments.)
- To provide technical support services to achieve customer expectations as required and striving to expand technical skillsets.
- To maintain customer tickets and ensure calls are meeting the required SLAs, for analyst pickup time and resolution time. Reports will be run monthly which are supplied to customers, there will be input required from the analyst if these calls have breached and the reasons behind the breach.
- To deliver high quality engineering support, advising customers on best practise and solutions to issues raised.
- Assist junior analysts within Bell on a day to day basis, to advise on areas they can improve or materials that will help resolve customer issues and help in getting more knowledge and experience.
- To track all time for customer tickets or defined projects in the correct manner and to achieve a minimum of 85% of time tracked in the appropriate tools provided by Bell.