Due to growth, Bell are looking to hire a Service Delivery Manager into our Managed Services team to ensure a quality service for our customers and to manage teams at Bell offices and customer sites. Bell's managed services work with customers across banking, telecoms, technology and manay others sector. We offer a arange of services related to IT infrastructure inc. (but not limited to): Infrastructure Operations, Desktop/ Apps Support, Specialist 3rd line Engineeriong, Hardware Breakfix and Service Desk.
Working as the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) your primary responsibilities are to ensure quality output of Bell services to the designated customers. account(s) and manage the teams of people on different sites to ensure they are motivated and engaged.
Can you help us to keep growing?
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
You will ensure; Stakeholder management, customer satisfaction, operational alignment, line management (where appropriate) provision to the service team and continual service improvement for the customer.
The SDM role provides:
1. Customer service relationship management.
2. Operations management for the customer.
3. Management of employees.
4. Service improvement planning and application.
5. Opportunities to deliver further services and skills for the customer.
The SDM has responsibility for all services delivered to their respective customer accounts and the associated customer relationship management. The SDM should also aspire to achieve “trusted advisor” status within their customer account(s).
1. Customer service relationship management
· Build partnerships by investing time to understand the detail of what Bell are required to deliver and whether we are meeting our customers’ expectations.
· Ensure we are meeting our obligations to the satisfaction of the customer and initiate the appropriate course of action if we are not.
· Maintain close relationships with managers of all areas where Bell personnel are deployed. Strive to attain trusted partner status with each customer contact and seek to build relationships and knowledge in other areas.
· Ensure that our interactions with the customer are appropriate to the engagement. Agree how the engagement will best work for the customer in advance.
· Ensure regular service review meetings are held with an agreed agenda, minutes and identified actions for resolution.
· Ensure adherence to any defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that are in place.
· Be available to assist in resolving customer issues and in taking requests for additional services.
· Ensure that senior management and the account team are always well informed, ensuring coordinated communication with the customer and a consistent message and approach is experienced at all times by the customer.
· Maintain regular conservations with the customer to gain a pipeline of future requirements, feeding back to the account team and resourcing team.