Job title: Project Co-ordinator (Technology Change)
Bell Integration’s Consulting and Project Services team provide total objectivity, unique IP and outstanding people to minimise any corporate, reputational and competitive risk of complex IT infrastructure transformation projects.
The Project Coordinator delivers small work-packages, co-ordinate resources and manage specific work streams within an IT project or programme reporting into a project or programme manager.
It is great starting point for a career in IT Project Management. You will be on customer sites and it will suit organised, detail orientated individuals with IT project experience.
1. Develop and maintain detailed plans for delivery of a work package or work stream, identifying activities, tasks, dependencies and milestones.
2. Work with both the governance and technical work-stream leads to produce a resource, time and quality estimate for the work package.
3. Track work package progress against plan and spend against project budget. Report progress and slippage to project manager.
4. Identify and manage risks and issues and escalate where necessary, including management of the RAID log.
5. Help define and then document the scope of the work-stream and identify any scope creep to the Project Manager. Assist with Change Record creation if required.
6. Set up project files, compile and distribute reports and provide support for Project Manager which may include some administrative services.
7. Hold weekly project update calls with internal and external stakeholders as directed by the Project Manager.
8. Carry out any other project tasks and actions as requested by the Project Manager
9. Deputise for the Project Manager when required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Knowledge of IT Project Management Methodology (preferred e.g. Prince 2/ PMP)
· Previously worked in a project environment
· Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers of varying seniority
· Ability to be accurate and detailed at all times with all work and tasks
· Strong verbal communication skills, especially for presentations to clients and in managing team members
· Very good people interaction skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· MS Office and basic knowledge of MS Project
· Experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst within IT
· Ability to travel to work site location (usual on customer sites)