Bell Integration is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
Scope of Role
Leveraging technical services experience, the Technical Consultant (TC), provides technical delivery on projects to support Bell Integration’s ability to achieve booking and revenue targets.
The TC is responsible for the high quality delivery of Consulting Services to our customers and works within a designated Practice area within the Delivery team.
Combining our core permanent staff with a mix of contractor skills, every customer engagement is underpinned with a professional Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager responsible for the delivery of predictable outcomes within a flexible commercial framework.
This role will require travel across the UK to our numerous client sites.
Project Services & Consulting services provide organisations with the knowledge and know-how to make the most from their technology investment as well as roadmap development to drive down future costs and increase efficiency. Bell is able to take customers on the journey from initial assessment and advice, through to architecture, design and transformation with defined outcomes. Project services are dedicated to the delivery of programmes and projects across the infrastructure, focusing on ensuring the right solution is delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure customer service delivery adheres to documented agreements and Statement of Works.
- Support the Line of Business project related financial goals.
- Ensure individual utilisation target on billable engagements for Bell Integration is achieved.
- Ensure individual delivery responsibilities on billable engagements for Bell Integration is achieved.
- Ensure personal delivery responsibilities on billable engagements for Bell Integration are achieved, through working with and taking direction from senior team members and/or Project Managers who have ownership of the engagement.
- Articulate the value of Bell Integration services to solve customer problems.
- Consulting Craft: Demonstrate proficiency within areas of subject matter expertise, written/verbal communication, presentation, facilitation, interviewing, and delivery.
- Support Project Managers and project teams to ensure quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Proven delivery skills.
- Design capabilities (small to medium engagements) –Understanding of Technical Design Authority.
- Understanding of the sales and delivery process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Structured problem solving and analytical skills.
- Collaborative working style encompassing all delivery disciplines.
- Able to participate as part of real and virtual teams to reach one common end goal.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Experienced professional services/technical ability to deliver engagements sold within area of expertise.
- Proven experience as a successful technical infrastructure consultant with ustomer relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of the infrastructure industry and associated emerging trends.
- Knowledge of the different Bell Integration services and offerings.
- Demonstrated technical implementation of infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated design skills within own area of expertise.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Contribute in workshop environments, taking direction from senior team members to drive workshops to desired outcomes.
- Interface with Project Managers within Bell Integration and the client’s IT staff to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Demonstrable ability to provide robust and clear feedback to customers.
Technical Skillset Required:
Cloud technologies Azure/AWS
Skype for Business
Citrix (XenApp & XenDesktop)