- Responsible for: Creating vendor/distribution reports, supporting sales related activities, maintaining records of Company Technology Certifications.
- To provide administrative support to vendor alliances team, helping to maintain records and reports for all vendor related activity and engagement. Cover of the partner to partner sales tool and quoting function, along with driving rapport and engagement with key teams across the channel to support the Bell business.
- The role requires interaction with our chosen strategic vendors and distributors, to assist in driving Bells engagement and support across the UK Channel. The upkeep of regular generation of reports on sales activity into chosen vendors to assist Bell achieve relevant technology sales objectives.
- To maintain central database for companywide vendor / technology accreditations across Sales, Technical and delivery.
- To support the partnering SW business and liaising with Channel partners, loading deals onto relevant vendor portals.
- Produce and manage forecast files for projected business across specific vendor and distribution channels.
- Working with and liaising with key teams across the wider Bell network to achieve desired outcomes and reach goals responsible within the role (Sales, Marketing, Sales Support, Delivery)
- Building strong supporting relationships both at Vendor and Distribution level to achieve needs within the role around reporting and tracking of in quarter deals
- To work with distribution and vendors for loading all partner benefit programmes where applicable, Specifically around IBM S/W.
- Work with vendors and distributors to establish all relevant information across the partnership is captured effectively and where relevant.
- Help to provide communication engagement where required between sales and vendor, for leads to be actioned and executed on where applicable.
- Engage with Bell finance alongside Vendor Alliance & Sales Enablement Manager to report around credit lines and large technology opportunities to ensure any challenges we may endure can be erased early.
- Respond and jointly manage the OneSource Partnering SW business (IBM S/W)
- Work closely with Vendor Alliance & Sales Enablement Manager & other Vendor Alliance Co-Ordinator to ensure all asks of the team are covered.
- Manage certifications database records for technology vendors both technical and sales
- Proven working experience within Sales Arena, Channel and with Vendors
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Understanding of Bell’s 4 core capabilities
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics i.e. lead-times etc..
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service & sales driven focus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed